Thursday, September 20, 2007

BIG LOVE



There has been a request for more photos, so I thought I would post a few new ones. Clarity is approaching 3 months now is she has changed so much already. This weekend we took her to a bluegrass festival here in Flagstaff and she seemed to like it. Her charm and good looks did not help me win the $2500 Martin guitar they raffled off but regardless fun was had by all. The weather is changing here, it's definately getting on to fall. Temps are in the 30's in the morning but still get up into the 70's during the day, I love this time of year. The aspen leaves are starting to change, which makes for great hikes. This weekend we're taking the new camper out for another quick trip out to a spot overlooking Sedona and the red rocks. I can't believe that it's already October and we have almost been here for one year, I never would have thought we would still be here. Hope that everyone is doing well out there, and if you really want more pics of Clarity you should sign up for Michelle's "Moments of Clarity" daily e-mails. Take care and keep in touch!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is GRRRREAT! Love it!!