Yesterday, Steve and I celebrated our two year anniversary! We went camping and ate sushi dinner in the wilderness.Steve and I continue to grow closer with each passing year. I can't imagine how I could love him any more than I do right now but he surprises me with lovely gestures on a regular basis and I fall in love all over again. I sure am lucky to have found him. He is going to be an amazing father!
3 comments:
congratulations on year number two. I also think that Steve is a real winner and wish that you'd quit being such a Steve Hog and bring him back up here to share. I heard a rumor that you were both thinking about it... You two are a couple of teases.
I think he learned that father and husband thing from one of the best. Love ya lotz
Mom P
it looks like he is blowing up a big gum bubble, but it's just your tummy.
Post a Comment