Monday, May 14, 2007

Growing, growing, gone!!

It's been quite a trip, watching Michelle's belly grow and her belly button go from inny to outy. With only 6 more weeks of incubating seems like the time has gone fast, although I haven't had to carry little Clarity around with me the whole time. Like the little creatures in the movie Alien, you can now see Clarity stretching and moving around in the belly, and she has quite the kick and particularly likes to punch me in the morning, but I try not to take it personally. Things in our household are really slowing down now and we're making the last minute preparations for our newest adventure. I feel I have so much to learn, turns out you can't just leave the kid in cradle at home and go for a quick ski, I never imagined it would be so much work! I'm sure once Clarity is born all we'll do is post pictures of her smiling, crying, spitting up, or whatever else babies do. I can just hear our friends now, "Jesus, is that all they do is screw around with the damn baby?" Don't despair, we'll probably get tired from lack of sleep and will soon loose the will to blog. The weather in Flagstaff should be particularly nice that time of year, and we have a great house to entertain in, so can anyone think of a reason not to come to Flagstaff for a visit? We'll reserve some diaper changing time for one and all, let us know when to expect you.

No comments: