
Sometimes you find peace in the strangest places...like at the bottom of a bottle. Actually you can also find it riding your mountain bike through the redwoods in northern California, which is what we did this past week with our friends Owen and Erin. Taking the t@b on the road yet again, we found lots of sun and lots of people, but ultimately we found a secluded spot and spent the day with the beach all to ourselves. The large waves gave me flashbacks of getting pummeled into the beach in front of the
Bear Glacier in Alaska. Luckily this time I was only a spectator. As always there was good food and fun, and of course about 100 slack jawed gawkers commenting about how "cute" our little trailer was (really, I'm not bitter).
As if by fate, after listening politely to a drunken tale of Sasquatch encounters told over the campfire the night before, the next day we encountered this one hitching on a California backroad. Be careful out there people.
1 comment:
I must say you do seem to have the cutest little family. Steve, Michelle, and little Tab. . .
Post a Comment