We have been very busy getting the garden in and the yard made into a paradise playground.
Clarity wood working and naked gardening
New swing set that Steve busted his back to set up
Beautiful garden that Steve has done from the ground up. Visitors will enjoy the garden side cabin!
3 comments:
So that is the famous cabin. Can't wait to be in residence. The garden looks great - lots of work for both Clarity and daddy!
Oh, and as for the naked gardening - don't think it's a fad I'll take up but maybe if my tukus was as cute as that one, I might.
Wow, the picture of her on the deck with the pen she looks so much like Michelle! And she looks taller! What a great garden that looks like too. And, is it really warm enough to be outside naked? Thanks as always for sharing. Big hugs to you all, especially my friend Clarity Blue, I miss you!
Post a Comment