Well, we finally all made it to Vermont and are getting settled into our new home. After our Greeley experience we were a little wary of our provided housing but are so pleasantly surprised at our current digs in Quechee. The condo and area are so nice. We even have a friendly family with a 2 year old living next door so Clarity is outside at 7:00 in the morning waiting for Isabella to come and play. It's hard to explain to her that Isabella is too young to come out and play by herself and that her mother probably doesn't want to come supervise at the crack of dawn. She is having the normal pre-routine problems that moving brings to a young child but I think is happy to be here and on a new adventure. Unlike Greeley we have so many things lined up for her, we have even had to start a calendar for all the activities we have been finding (for her and us!).
| Fern Forest |
To my delight it turns out that although we in the west think we have the market cornered on good beer there are breweries all over, seems like we find another one almost daily. Also much to my delight I have found the mountain bike mecca I have been looking for, for the first time I am joining a bike club and joining in on group rides.
Although I imagine that our west coast friends and family are raising their eyebrows a little when I say this, I truly hope that we can stick around this area for awhile and make a go of a slightly more sedentary (although certainly not boring) life for awhile. We have an interview at a Waldorf school tomorrow for Clarity's hopeful introduction to school. Maybe we can even get some of you will come and visit us, the fall colors are going to be amazing. Hope everyone is well, will be posting again soon.
| Quechee Gorge |
2 comments:
OK, against my better judgement I have put your address in pen (electronically speaking). Best wishes for your new digs!
Love all the green! There are not, however, any pictures of my girl!
Love ya
Post a Comment