Watch out Mario Andretti, Clarity Blue is taking laps and getting ready for the checkered flag! Less than two weeks now and it's getting exciting, I wish I was getting on the road tomorrow. And for those of you who aren't totally jealous that we're moving to Hood River, ponder the fact that I'll be able to see both the Hood River Gorge and the Full Sail Brewery from the front door of our house.
2 comments:
We thought we'd get to Clarity walking in her walking - not daddy playing! What a great giggler Clarity it.
Gran
This looks like somebody is having too much fun... We're a little disapointed that you aren't returning to AK but I guess we'll have to come visit you at some point. Keep up the good work dad, you're going to work up a mighty thirst with all that racing around.
Mike, Jayme, and Macyn Parker
Post a Comment