Thursday, November 15, 2007

On the Road Again


Although I'm really getting tired of changing the name of this blog, I'm getting that old feeling again. Either I have developed restless leg syndrome, or it's time to move on again. Also, we don't want Clarity getting too comfy in Arizona, so in an attempt to escape from the rat-race we have decided to pack up our junk show and spend a little time smelling the flowers and contemplating life in Gustavus, AK. We are going to run the good river bed and breakfast for the summer (www.glacier-bay.us/). Michelle will of course run the day-to-day operations while I will be oiling bike chains, pulling weeds, and scrubbing toilets, finally a job I'm qualified for. Sounds like we're out of here March 7th and should be southeast AK somewhere at the beginning of April. After the folk fest and a trip to white sulfur hot springs we'll be hard at work from mid-May through July, and then who knows where we'll end up. If anyone has had a burning desire to visit Glacier Bay National Park now's the time. Hope to see you this summer!

3 comments:

Rachael Ann said...

That's the best news I've heard all week! Back in AK where you belong, I can't wait to visit. Leave the light on for me!

Johnny G said...

Nice job, now Clarity can grow up with mosquito bites and stories of bears in the backyard, anything less would be cruel! Now we really have to get to AZ quick...

Anonymous said...

Aw yeah! That's what we like to hear. We might find ourselves in Southeast AK for a while this summer as well.