Friday, February 02, 2007

Finished Product

This first attempt at a custom ski rack turned out alright, I think if I ever did another one I could pull it off pretty quickly, especially with just a few more tools. It also has a second piece that holds the bottom of the skis together. I still need to make myself a snowboard rack, but first things first, a rocking cradle for Clarity. We're halfway cooked now, sure seems like it's going fast, although I'm sure Michelle may have a different take on it.

2 comments:

Papa Dude said...

Damnation Steve, why don't you quite fooling around with all that biologist/manager/suit and tie crap and simply become an artist. You latest wood working is over the top. I think that you next piece should be a life sized me standing there with a beer in my hand. When it is done you could mount it on a stake and drive it into the front yard. It would be like a scare crow to keep all the lamo sissies away.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.